Tenant Insurance

Get a Quote

Tenant Insurance Protection

When you rent a home, apartment or condo you have special insurance needs. Your landlord will have insurance that protects the building but it will not protect your personal belonging or liability.

Tenant insurance will protect your hard earned possessions (i.e.: furniture, clothing, electronics, etc) from loss or damage due to situations like fire, theft, vandalism, and certain water damage.

It also provides you with essential liability coverage for instances such as accidental damage you or your guest may cause to the apartment or house you are living in (i.e.: candle left burning causes a fire, tap left running causes water damage). Or if a visitor slips and falls and decides to sue you for injury your liability would protect you.

If a fire left your location unliveable, your tenant insurance would cover hotel costs and other temporary living expenses until you could find a new permanent living situation.

Get a Free Quote Today!

As your community broker, we can cover all your insurance needs. Contact us today!

Get a Quote