Personal Lines Advisor
If you are an individual who is looking to build a career that is challenging but rewarding, if you enjoy dealing with people and if you would like to work for an organization committed to helping our communities thrive, then Long Lake Insurance could be the perfect employer for you.
What will make you successful in this role?
- A CAIB 1 Broker License is a must for this role.
- A demonstrated focus on customer care, with an ability to listen and understand a client’s concerns in order to find them a suitable solution.
- The ability to be successful in a very busy environment.
- An ability to work well with many different personalities in a kind and respectful manner.
- The ability to work well in a team as well as independently and to take accountability for the tasks that you do.
- A strong interest in personal growth and development.
Why choose Long Lake Insurance?
Established in 1996 Long Lake Insurance has offices across the province. We are a growing organization, and we strive every day to help our clients find solutions that will offer them peace of mind and security both today and in their future. We offer a full line of insurance solutions that provide protection for personal property, vehicles, farms, businesses and financial assets.
We believe in helping our friends and neighbours and that knowledge is a powerful asset, so we strive to arm our customers with all the information they need when they are making their insurance purchasing decision.
Our organization offers a work environment that will keep you busy and engaged. We encourage and support our staff to take on challenges that will help them not only grow professionally but also personally.
- Competitive compensation
- A benefits package that includes health and dental benefits for you and your family, a cell phone program, a paid day off to celebrate your birthday, RRSP and more.
- A strong focus on learning, both professionally and personally
If you wish to discuss this opportunity, or you want to apply right away, please send your current resume and cover letter to: [email protected]