Central Processing Administrator
If you enjoy dealing with people and if you would like to work for an organization committed to helping our communities thrive, then Long Lake Insurance could be the perfect employer for you.
What will make you successful in this role?
- 2+ years of billing or similar processing experience
- Self-management and ability to work effectively in a remote setting
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Strong communication including coordinating schedules and timelines
- Prioritize and execution of task lists
- Detail oriented and obsessed with accuracy
- Insurance industry experience is an asset, though not required
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process billing transactions
- Billing revisions
- Cyclical reconciliations of billing
- Run production reports
Why choose Long Lake Insurance?
Established in 1996 Long Lake Insurance has offices across the province. We are a growing organization, and we strive every day to help our clients find solutions that will offer them peace of mind and security both today and in their future. We offer a full line of insurance solutions that provide protection for personal property, vehicles, farms, businesses and financial assets.
We believe in helping our friends and neighbours and that knowledge is a powerful asset, so we strive to arm our customers with all the information they need when they are making their insurance purchasing decision.
Our organization offers a work environment that will keep you busy and engaged. We encourage and support our staff to take on challenges that will help them not only grow professionally but also personally.
- Competitive compensation
- A benefits package that includes health and dental benefits for you and your family, a cell phone program, RRSP and more.
- A strong focus on learning, both professionally and personally
If you wish to discuss this opportunity, or you want to apply right away, please send your current resume and cover letter to: [email protected]